XMF20K Class-D Mono Amplifier
- Built like a freight train with a tremendous wrath of sonic control.
- Bridgeable configurations with Master/Slave operation.
- Variable phase shift controls, fully variable bass boost, variable boost frequency, variable low pass and subsonic filters.
- XMF Competition Series SPL Amplifiers come standard with buss bar direct power and speaker PCB mounting for maximum power transfer.
- Side panel secured terminals prevent flex, twist or breakage.
- XMF Competition Series SPL Amplifiers feature a rock solid extruded aluminum chassis encasing it’s Class D “Direct Device Mount” PCB.
- Tight tolerance components, heavy duty capacitors, overbuilt power supplies and ultra duty MOSfets deliver outstanding performance and rugged durability.
- Maximized input signal is achieved via side panel secured direct mount RCA connectors.
- Nylon gap spacers avoid RCA to chassis contact eliminating any potential signal degradation.
- ISOTEK protects against thermal overload, low voltage and short circuits.
- RMS Power (14,4V) 0,5% THD : 10000W @ 1Ω
- RMS Power (18V) 0,5% THD : 12500W @ 1Ω
- Two Amps linked RMS Power (14,4V) 0,5% THD : 20000W @ 2Ω
- Two Amps linked RMS Power (18V) 0,5% THD : 25000W @ 2Ω
- Low Pass filter : Adjustable 30 - 300Hz
- Subsonic filter : Adjustable 10 - 60Hz
- Bass Boost : Adjustable 0 - +12dB
- Phase Shift : adjustable 0 - 1800